Dr Kien Nguyen is a Fellow of RACGP (Royal Australian College of General Practitioners)
– Has over 15 years’ experience as a GP.
– Worked in Monash Hospital (Clayton), Dandenong Hospital, Latrobe Regional hospital (Gippsland)
– Chronic disease: diabetes, asthma, COPD, thyroid…
– Children’s health
– Women’s health: cervical cancer screening, Implanon insertion/removal…
– Minor surgical procedures: skin lesion /mole removals, steroid injection for joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendinosis…
– English, Vietnamese